Please contact Rafela (or call on 07956527309) to check the availability for The Brow. We have different rates to reflect the seasons and holidays as below.
The house is fully stocked with all the necessary country items that I always forget, such as the wine cellar with boots of all sizes, and coats in the back corridor; all available to borrow during your stay.
All lettings are for a minimum of 3 days
We have a housekeeper who will meet/greet and show you around, as well as be around at the end. Details of the facilities at The Brow are provided in our Information Pack. Please do ask as we will try to be as accommodating as possible.
A damages deposit of £200 is required which will be fully refunded on checkout given no major damage.
Rates are inclusive of electricity, the first load of wood for the fires (extra logs are available on an honesty system of £3 / load), as well as all the basics such as loo paper, washing powders etc. Linen and towels are supplied for all beds except the cot. There is plenty of kitchen linen.
There is an additional charge of £20 for every dog up to a maximum of £50.
*** Please note that there are a minimum of 3 days’ rental ***
*** Check in from 5.00 pm, check out by 10.00 am ***
*** All bookings are subject to a one off £175 surcharge for cleaning and laundry ***
Rental Rates from 1st September 2022-31st August 2023
- Low season – £370 per night: 1 September – 31 March (NB See separate rates for October half term, Christmas and the New Year)
- Mid Season – £450 per night: 1 April – 30 June and October half term (See separate rate for Easter)
- High season – £510 per night: 1 July and 31 August, with a minimum 7 nights booking from Friday 14 July to Friday 25 August 2023 (August bank holiday £500 / night)
- Christmas (2023) – £850 per night for a minimum of 4 nights
- New Year and Easter (2023/4) – £800 per night for the first 3 nights
NB – please contact Rafela on email@example.com for rates from 1st September 2023
Booking Terms and Conditions
The Brow and Low Brow are family homes and we very much hope that you have a wonderful stay. We will endeavour to have all the equipment in good working order, but please do let us know as soon as possible if there are any problems so they can be rectified quickly.
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A contract between us will come into existence when payment is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A non-refundable 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than four weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full, plus the £200 refundable damage deposit (for major damage beyond the occasional breakage).
- The balance must be paid no later than four weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 4 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel less than 4 weeks before the holiday, then the full balance remains due and is not refundable. If we are able to find a replacement booking, we will refund you deposit and any balance paid in full.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Your booking will not be cancelled except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- No parties or events – the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 13 people sleeping in The Brow and a further 6 sleeping in Low Brow. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- If you take the booking and have more than one group of people to stay, you will be charged extra for additional laundry if needed.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 5pmunless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the rental by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
-There is an additional charge of £20 per dog.
-Please don’t let pets onto the furniture, especially sofas and beds.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you, pets or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result. A security deposit of £200 is required and will be returned within 7 days of the end of your holiday, less the cost of damage.
- Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- If you move any furniture from one room to another, please return it to the location.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- Please make sure you switch off lights, heating, air conditioning or any electrical appliances when you go out – we’re an eco-friendly holiday home.
- Please don’t take any bath towels with you to the river.
- We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- We will not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building or grounds, but will ensure anything is repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times.
- Please take care not to drive your vehicles over the lawn.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 11 pm and 8 am.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Barbecue – please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use.
- Check-out – Check out is at 10am. Please leave the house as close to how you found it. Please strip your beds and leave in the rooms, and ensure any washing up is cleaned and put away.
- Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
Other helpful information such as emergency contact details, bin collection days etc. can be found in The Brow Information Pack
Contact for more information:
Rafela: 07956527309 / email@example.com