Please contact Rafela to check the availability for The Brow. We have different rates to reflect the seasons and holidays as below.
The house is fully stocked with all the necessary country items that I always forget, such as the wine cellar with boots of all sizes, and coats in the back corridor; all available to borrow during your stay.
All lettings are for a minimum of 3 days
We have a housekeeper who will meet/greet and show you around, as well as be around at the end. Details of the facilities at The Brow are provided in our Information Pack. Please do ask as we will try to be as accommodating as possible.
A deposit of £200 is required which will be fully refunded on checkout.
Rental Rates until 1st September 2019
*** Please note that there are a minimum of 3 days rental ***
*** All bookings are subject to a one off £150 surcharge for cleaning and laundry ***
- Low season – £280 per night: September – March (NB See separate rates for Christmas and the New Year)
- Mid Season – £310 per night: April – June (NB High season rates for the Easter holidays)
- High season – £350 per night: July and August plus Easter.
- Christmas – £580 per night for a minimum of 4 nights
- New Year and Easter – £530 per night for the first 3 nights, and £350 for any further nights booked.
Rates are inclusive of electricity, wood for the fires etc.
Linen and towels are supplied for all beds except the cot. There is plenty of kitchen linen.